I live outside of Canada and want to work in Canada. Where can I get information on this process?

If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, an employment authorization may be required before you begin work or continue working in Canada.

To learn more about the requirements, you should visit Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This federal department is responsible for all information and applications regarding visas and work permits.

Was this answer helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback.

Date modified: