Why don’t I see any matches under my job posting?
There are a few reasons why you may not see any matches under your job posting. The most common reasons are:
- The job posting is suspended. When a job is suspended, the job match information under "Matches and reports" is temporarily removed. If the job posting status is changed back to "Advertised", the information will become available again. This means that you will see the previous job match results in the different tables of the "Activity report" section, such as "Summary of matches" and "Invitations sent to apply".
- The job posting cannot be matched to any job seeker’s profile due to the lack of qualified candidates within the selected location.
Note: If your job posting is suspended or if it has been advertised for a few days and you still don’t have any matches, contact us for assistance.
- What is Job Match for employers and why should I use it?
- Who can be matched to my job postings?
- What is a "Close-out" report and why should I complete it?
- How does the "Summary of current matches" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Employer Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Job seeker Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- Why did my Job Match results change under my job posting?
- How can I improve the Job Match results on my job posting?
- My job posting has expired. Can I still have access to the matches?
- What is the match score under “Summary of current matches”?
- Why don’t I see any matches under my job posting?
- How do I know if the job seeker I invited through Job Match applied to my job?
- Date modified: