Where can I see the resumes submitted by applicants directly on my job posting?
You can view all resumes submitted by applicants directly on your job posting from your employer Dashboard, under "Applicants and matches".
Here are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on "Applicants and matches" in the left hand menu of your Dashboard.
- You can see the applications submitted on your job posting in the "Resumes" column. Click on the button showing the number of resumes sent.
- Under "Applicant resumes", you can click on "Preview" to see the resume, and on "Download" to save it on your computer.
Note: When you preview or download a resume, the candidate who sent it will by notified.
- I received an email notification about new applications submitted on my job posting, but I can’t see their resumes. Why?
- Is the “Direct apply” option activated by default on each job posting?
- What is "Direct apply" and how can I activate this option on my job postings?
- Who can apply to my job posting when I use "Direct apply" as an application method ?
- Do I still have access to resumes submitted directly on Job Bank once the job posting has expired?
- Date modified: