How can I apply directly through Job Bank with my uploaded resume?
You can use your uploaded resume to apply to job postings where the option "By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)" is available. However, if you have a job seeker Standard account, you must first upgrade to a Plus account to be able to upload your resume and apply directly on Job Bank.
Sign in to Job Bank for Job Seekers and start your job search. In your search results, look out for the blue "Direct apply" flag on job postings that might interest you. To apply directly through Job Bank with an uploaded resume, follow these steps:
- Open the job posting by clicking on it.
- Click on "Show how to apply".
- Click in the field under "By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)".
- Select the resume you wish to send, from the "Resumes you uploaded" category.
- Check the box "I agree to share my resume and all the information it includes directly with this employer".
- Click on "Apply on Job Bank".
Note: Resumes made with the Resume Builder are listed in the "Resumes you created" category.
Important: The "Direct apply" option is only available on verified job postings created on Job Bank, by validated employers. Verified job postings are identified by a check mark in a blue circle next to the job title. These jobs have been provided directly by the employer.
- Date modified: