Who can apply to my job posting when I use "Direct apply" as an application method ?
The option "By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)" is only available to job seekers who have created a Plus account on Job Bank by providing their Social Insurance Number (SIN), and who have activated their job seeker profile. This allows them to submit their application quickly and directly through your job posting.
Note: If you decide to use "By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)" as a how-to-apply method on your job posting, you must also select an additional method of application such as: by mail, in person, by telephone, by email or online.
- Where can I see the resumes submitted by applicants directly on my job posting?
- I received an email notification about new applications submitted on my job posting, but I can’t see their resumes. Why?
- Is the “Direct apply” option activated by default on each job posting?
- What is "Direct apply" and how can I activate this option on my job postings?
- Who can apply to my job posting when I use "Direct apply" as an application method ?
- Do I still have access to resumes submitted directly on Job Bank once the job posting has expired?
- Date modified: