How can I report a problem with a job posting?
You can use the "Report a problem with this job posting" button located at the bottom of every job posting. Messages sent through this link allow Job Bank to locate and review the job posting in order to take the appropriate actions.
You can also report a problem with a job posting by clicking on the "Still need help? Contact us" link below. Include the job number, the employer name and a brief description of the problem.
- How do I find apprentice jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- How do I find student jobs on Job Bank?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- Date modified: