As Canadian employers adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for workers is growing across the country. Some industries are even facing labour shortages.
Browse the most in-demand jobs on Job Bank
Some positions are in particularly high-demand from employers right now. These jobs are found in key economic sectors that are currently experiencing labour shortages. In many of these industries, job vacancies have reached an all-time high over the past year.
- Hospitality and food services
- Agriculture and food processing
There are tons of other jobs advertised on Job Bank.
Get more help with your job search
Need more help to find a job? You can contact an employment centre near you. Get in touch with knowledgeable employment counsellors who will be able to assist you with all of your employment related needs.
When you sign up on Job Bank, you can also access free and proven tools that will simplify every step of your job search.
- Favourite jobs to view them later.
- Get notified by email when new jobs are posted.
- Get matched to jobs that suit your experience and skills.
- Let employers invite you to apply.
- Create a professional resume and share it with employers.
With a Job Bank account, you can: